Thread: The doc!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
[B]Your own words, dude:

Did you ever get the feeling you're outmatched? Because, frankly, this is ridiculous. You accuse me of saying things I didn't say, then you deny you said things that you did say. Perhaps you should quit.
as

as you would say go back and see the post i was replying to,, i was referring to what was previously suggested. it was suggested that stevie was the one who pulled the songs, then someone else suggested, are you sure it was stevie who pulled them,? (suggesting it was lindsey who rejected them) so i stated, then why would lindsey if he was the one who rejected them why would he bother on syw to record those same songs...in other words if stevie just left these demos for lindsey to go thru, and he had previously rejected them , why would he go to the bother of recording and mixing them? because he was not the one who rejected ? i suggest you go back and re read as well, sometimes you have to read they post and the reply, you have picked out responses and not quoted the original post.

as for meeting my match,,, i dont think so,,,,as for me stating things and then later denying them , not me,,,, look at you ,,, you make implications, and then ask to be quoted , :where did i say that:,,, well implications that represent a negative light, usually imply just that a negative suggestion, because if it were positive , there would be no need to imply it in that manner,,,,,,.

maybe you met your match and you should quit,,,

well anyway im not arguing here, and im only responding to you , when you require an answer, just like you stated to me earlier. if you dont want to respond anymore , thats fine, but i will respond where i see fit....

but again, i need to rest, therefore i must be tired!!!