View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:43 PM
Registered

JTIS I got all my junk out of storage and into the new house yesterday! Still have some work to do before I can get the place inspected and move in, but I am excited!

Also, now I feel like my back is going to fall off, but whatever. Furniture be moved, including the awesome solid wood china hutch I got off some dude on CraigsList for 25 dolla. Kitchen has ugly yellow walls, but awesome retro-y black and white tiling on the floor, backsplashes, and up to the chair rail on all the walls, so I'm gonna sand the hutch down, paint it teal with some black vines up the sides, replace the glass in the doors with mirrors, and use it as a pantry in the kitchen, because the kitchen closet is way too small to hold all my ramen.

Gonna paint the walls white to get rid of the yellow - I like yellow for a kitchen, but feel like it should be a sunny yellow, not this bizarre muddy yellow they chose - and eventually get a 50s-style diner table & chairs - you know, with the chrome and red vinyl? Except I will get rid of the red vinyl and reupholster with teal vinyl. I like teal.

Speaking of painting things - anyone have any experience with indoor wall murals? I have the most badass idea for my bedroom ever, but I could use some input from someone that's done a wall mural before before I go flinging paint around and making a mess.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''