View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, they've always been accused of holding back good stuff for their solo albums in the past. Nowadays, for the exposure, Lindsey probably wants his best stuff on a Mac album.

I wonder if he's happy with the SWS songs. He seemed to apologize a little for Did You Miss Me.Michele
what what????
i must admit i was never really a Bucky!solo kinda girl, i'm a Mac fan and i liked his songs here and there. but to be fair, I like Stevie's songs here and there too depends on the mood. UTS i really do not like because i couldnt really get into it and havent listened to it since.

GOS came out OMG firstly i'd OD'd on too much Did You Miss Me that was streaming off the website. I freaking love pretty much the whole album, but especially Love Runs Deeper and DYMM why on earth would he apologize for it and Bel Air Rain gaaaaaaaaawd that's brilliant. so now with these songs i'm like hmmm they're either going to be killer awesome or dear god please no more UTS. but i gotta say i really like all of them atm especially POI. im partial to his weird tinkling stuff and the musical elements of songs i suppose. like play in the rain but good lyrics AND good tinkling stuff ... SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Well. clock in on the Soldier's Angel-song and you'll find one of the most experimental and best songs she's ever recorded.

WURD!!!!! i love that it's just the 2 of them and it's ... i want to say plain ... simple but so WOAH

Last edited by StreetAngel86; 04-28-2011 at 11:12 PM..