View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
If I recall right what Dan looked like, I think there might have be a resemblance between them. Didn't Dan Garfield have longer hair back then, and blue eyes? Hey if anyone knows for sure I'm always open to correction, but as far as I know (according to my source -which there's always a slight chance may be wrong but I doubt is wrong on this) that young guy is her brother. :-)

-Lis
Lis,
There is a more close-up picture of Dan Garfield in the BTM tourbook. In that picture he does appear to have a bit longer hair & he has blue eyes. The picture of Christine's half-brother isn't close enough so that I can easily see the color of his eyes. But, the resemblence between the two is uncanny. They could be brothers.

I believe I found the picture of John Perfect & his wife. It's at the top of one of the pages of photos of friends & family. He would have been about 50 around this time. The guy in the picture looks to be maybe in his early 40's so maybe the picture was taken some years before BTM. If that's her brother, he's very handsome. I can see where Dan Perfect gets his good looks.