View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I always wondered if someone in the band would/could talk (the truth that is) but I didn't think about a supporting member talking and Brett has been with them a long time. I didn't realize he did the Stevie tours too. He nailed this part: You’re going to get the Stevie Mac, the people she wants there. And it’s going to be a Mac Lite, no offense. You’re not going to get the full goods.

He tried to be nice about Stevie, probably so he can tour with the Mac if it happens, but she comes across the way many people on here have portrayed her. It's odd because she is riding a crest of popularity, but it goes to show that most people (so called fans) really don't know or care about the workings of the band and just want to relive their memories. The last disaster of a tour that still sold well is proof of that.

Also, Lindsey was pretty upset when she refused to record after he tried for years to create new music. The band wouldn't put their foot down and make her decide if she was in the band or not. Pathetic.