View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default DVD conversion

Thanks, Neil, for getting these out on the torrents. I wish I was more experienced at prepping seeds. I'm going to work on that as soon as I finish more dvd conversions.

Like Brian, I've been converting a lot of VHS tapes to dvd with mixed results. What I really need is better source tapes for a lot of these shows. The Lindsey ABC in Concert is one of the few I took myself directly from TV. I wish I had more like that, now that I have the ability to convert.

Anyone out there with good VHS tapes, 1st generation you made yourself, or clear 2nd generation copies, I'd like to trade you for your tapes. I'll make you a free dvd from your tape and include another show on dvd if you can send me your source tape.

If we're going to seed these shows on the torrents and spread the love of Fleetwood Mac, we have to make the best dvds from the best tapes available. As you've read here, fans of other bands are horribly nasty about seeding less than perfect material into the trading community.

Again, if you have some good quality VHS tapes I can convert to dvd, please email me at the addy below. I'm especially interested in a good copy of the following shows I have bad copies of:

Stevie Nicks Enchanted (Woodstock 98) New York
Stevie Nicks Boston, Ma 10-12-96 (Mix 96 Mixfest)

glitter_fades@yahoo.com **(underscore between r and f)