View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
so thank you bwboy for fixing your original post with that made-up quote.

you are justifying your post by pointing out that Lindsey's original quote was rambling. which you pointed out first, and many agreed. but then you decided to make up similar quote but with throwing not-so-hidden daggers at Christine. people who are ready to believe all the worst about Lindsey, and even some who are necessarily not, took your made-up quote at face value, easily. John and i haven't because with know better, that he would NEVER say such things about Christine.
Thank you, elle, for the suggestion!

Just to clear up, I love Christine McVie and I love her music. I've read an interview or two with Lindsey that occasionally featured what I would call back-handed compliments, so I was attempting to mimic that style. I certainly don't feel that way about Christine and I anxiously await a new FM album with material from her, with or without Stevie.

When I see negative posts about one person, I tend to play devil's advocate. Right now, there's a lot of hate towards Stevie on the Forum, so I thought I'd throw some shade towards Lindsey. Even though I made fun of his quote, I love Lindsey, too, and certainly his music.