Thread: Destiny Rules
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1 View Post
I FINALLY saw this documentary 2 days ago and loved it. My 2 favorite parts are when they are taking pics for the album and Lindsey is laying down, he adjusts his shirt and then adjusts his package. Classic.
My second favorite part is when they are rehearsing "Go Your Own Way" and it's at the end and Stevie's dog is barking at Lindsey.
Good movie overall. Especially love watching Lindsey fight for it to be a double album. He really does get passionate for his art. But, most of the time he's right. Tusk is one of the best albums EVER!!!!!
how freaky! my copy of the dvd arrived in the mail today and i watched it! I loved when he adjusted his package, but since i was watching it with my parents, i had to pretend i didn't notice....

i also love how they showed footage of Stevie recording "Miranda" cause it was so surreal to hear her wailing my name

that and when they're rehearsing "Everybody Finds Out" (one of my fave songs) for tour were probs my favorite parts...so sad they never did that song live! Would've been awesome!

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09