View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsysara
Well... and this will make you LYAO...

I got a backstage pass from a person who'd used it earlier in the tour, but it had the backing on it still.

I took said pass, and used it at the show I was at when the show was over. There were SO many people going through, they didnt check the date on the pass, LOLOL! Just to make sure I did have a pass and it was tour issued.

So I walked on backstage like I belonged there, and I did that night!

Stevie didnt come out though from backstage. (the REAL backstage you need an "All Access" to get in)

But her whole band did, minus Brett, LOL Carlos said he loved my courduroy jumper I had on. I just smiled and said I was a hippie girl. He said he was hippie too. So I got to meet Mick, and the rest, the Ladies Sharon and Mindy, and Lori Perry too and did see Chris from a distance.

I almost got in to the REAL party, where Stevie & Courtney were. I tried to sneak in behind someone walking in there. ALMOST got there. Could SEE inside the party (looked enchanting) when someone stopped me! LOL!

Id met Stevie before, but I just wanted to be in that room, lol!

Wow! Quite an adventure! I met pretty much everyone in Vegas - Lori was wonderful, such a nice lady. Sheryl Crow didn't say much but signed our tourbook when told to do so by Stevie... hehe

Pip