View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It saddens me to read how scared Stevie is. My oldest sister is a couple of years younger than Stevie and she shares the same terrible fear. Like Stevie, my sister has not left her home. Her son does all the grocery shopping for her. I work as a janitor and after 2 and a half months of living in fear I decided to go back to work the first week of June. It was like falling off the horse and getting right back on even tho you are scared. I'm so glad I made the decision to return to my regular routine. I'm still cautious but I'm no longer terrified. Staying home and hiding away from the world will keep u terrified. Stevie has always said when she writes songs, she tries to give a feeling of hope in each tune. I'd like to read in the next journal entry she offers us, some semblance of hope for her fans. There is help coming our way. The Russians claim to have a vaccine already and others have said they are in phase 3 of vaccine trials. With so many scientists working around the clock for a vaccine, I truly believe one will be discovered and I look forward to that day. I also wish everyone would go back to work. If one person at your job gets covid, then everyone connected can go home for 2 weeks. The moral of my story is hope.