View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For the Record: I believe Lindsey loves his kids and LOVES being a dad. He may even believe Kristen has facilitated some sense of stability in his life and is grateful to her for it. Thats a pretty important contribution to someone's life, and Kristen deserves credit for helping Lindsey achieve one of his goals (to be a dad). As for the liner notes, no one would argue that Kristen and the kids ARE Lindsey's world.

That said, I still say that the man wouldnt have to KEEP on saying goodbye to something he supposedly didnt care about.....and then, his inexplicable bit about "mourning" when introducing Cast Away Dreams? The two of them can dance around the truth all they want to, but it isnt going away, and I agree with Jason, I think Lindsey cant help how he FEELS. He may intellectualize that he SHOULDNT Love Stevie, that he HAS moved on, but my money says he's repressing his true feelings and I suspect he's a pretty conflicted man where Stevie's concerned. Of course, this is only my opinion, but I think people dont change too radically, and Lindsey's had every other relationship crumble because of the "spectre of Stevie". Ultimately, only time will tell.