View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I don't love everything about this health care bill. I don't think people should be Forced to buy health insurance. I do know that changes need to be made though. I hope the parts about not denying coverage to children with pre-existing conditions and no longer having a 'lifetime dollar amount 'set on policies go through. My son has reached his lifetime dollar amounts with two different insurance companies. He's only 7 years old. I have often been afraid that once he reaches adulthood, no insurance company is going to take him on.
I must say that I agree, but I have mixed feelings on the subject. I want to buy health insurance as it would not be wise of me not to, however I don't feel you should ever be forced to buy a product. But I do believe this provision will piss a lot of people off and they will began to DEMAND that if the govt requires us to have health insurance, the govt should provide it, which will segway into a public option.