View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Overall a very good show, great energy......eventually. The opening acoustic bit is just a drag..... it should be moved in the middle or just whittled down to one from her and one from him.
Your entire review was enjoyable to read but I'm not a fan of people quoting an entire post and didn't mean to only quote the negative aspect cause ur review was fair and honest. And I got the gist that you really enjoyed yourself and the show was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuchagirl View Post
I was at the Seattle show, too. I agree with a lot of what the OP said.
It was a fantastic concert: great weather, great tunes, couldn't ask for more.
I enjoyed your review of the part where the other guy said he yelled something to LB but that you saw it as an exchange between LB & CM. Different angles are always a plus for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
That's interesting and different from the first batch of shows and I'm happy to hear Christine is getting into her groove with the new songs.
Your enthusiasm for this tour is infectious. I am sorry I gave a bad review earlier in their tour and that my words had a domino effect. If they add another local show I would like to go. After all, these are my people and I love their new songs. They deserve our support.