View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
I agree.I'm not bitter with any of the Mac members or anybody on here. .Again and sorry to say this.I'm just tired of all the on and on complaining/crying/whining/fighting /fussing on these topics in what should they do together and not do together as a band and other stuff about them .To note .Also these threads are bleeding into the other forums on the similar topics . Its time to move on and get over it.Just enjoy what we have with Fleetwood Mac and its members while they are still with us even if we agree or not in what they do together or not together and their solo careers .
But Skip, not that I'm not happy that all macsters seem healthy, doing well and all, but we are not their family or friends, we are fans. If they don't produce, I as a fan of their music am getting nothing from them.

There are too many fans who seem to treat these poeple they never met as personal friends. They don't need us to "defend" them. They might need us to "clamor" for new music though, and that's exactly what many of us are doing - and we don't need any prompting for that, but we also don't need to be constantly told by a small contingent of sn fans that we should stop and just be happy these millionaires are alive and well.

Also why are people who claim to not be imterested in these threads opening and reading them, seemingly just so they can complain about us complaining? If these threads annoy you, just don't read them!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 12-12-2016 at 02:43 PM..