View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

so, who do we think are her three roommates? I'm kinda curious as to whether she's holed up with people her own age or younger people.

Is one her niece? Because she lives or was living in the house while Stevie was always on the road. She's got a baby now so if she's there you'd think she's not gonna kick her out.

If the niece is there with the baby, it seems likely Lori would be there, to be with them or else be quarantined to not see them till this is over.

Karen?

Sharon has a personal life and partner (or did last I knew) so likely not her. Also, Lori could have a partner and not be there. Jessica could be with her baby daddy and not be there.

Mary has grown kids and could even have grandkids so would she really be there??

Didn't she have a god-daughter who also lived in her big house and cooked for them (especially during the making of IYD)?

She claimed to have Epstein-Barr back in the day when it was a trendy thing. It kinda faded away for all these years. Honestly, I think she's just tired coz she's in her 70s and post-menopausal and she's put her body on a backwards clock (sleep in the day, up at night) schedule for so long.

also, when they said have you talked to your bandmates and she said yes, my brain skipped for a minute and I thought, wait, what, has she actually talked to Lindsey? Is there a scoop here? And then you realize, oh, he isn't one of her bandmates anymore and boy she's really ok with that.....

I like how she thinks a 'group chat' is a special thing with a secret code name she can't tell anyone about ROFLMAO. It's probably a what's app group or something. Oh Stevie, to be so clueless about the real world everyone else lives in.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 04-30-2020 at 11:48 PM..