Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
I really don't understand the bitterness towards Kristen. She may well be a failed actress (although she's certainly not the first) and decided that she would be a photographer and then a interior designer, because she met someone with money. Maybe she even tricked Lindsey into marriage, or all those other stories I hear, but the fact is Lindsey is obviously pretty happy and content these days with her, which, I think, has helped him artistically.
I don't really sense too much bitterness on a whole. I don't have any. I think many people are just stating objective feelings about things, like what Kelly posted about her concert experience...I mean, that is uncalled for regardless of who she is or whom she is married to. People are people. And "regular folks" deserve just as much respect as wealthy, privileged folks...that's how my parents raised me anyway. I really, really think they have a genuinely happy marriage and truly gorgeous children. I think Lindsey is content, settled, and inspired. I think Kristen has provided a great deal of that for him, she's very lovely, and I encourage anymore she has to offer artistically, even her own GD poetry, as long as it means he's creating music and has it together.

I've always felt this way. She really seems cool and I basically have nothing against her. But in any incident where someone treats someone else like crap for no reason, I'm going to basically call them out whoever they are.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL