View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post

I realize some weren't able to see a concert due to travel, money, etc and now they'll never have the chance to see the 5. That makes me SO SAD. I insisted on taking my sister to a show. She's not even a casual fan, just likes a few songs. She was impressed by the length of the show, the graphics, the way Chris, Stevie and Lindsey take turns singing. When she saw Chris putting on the accordion she was like "omg does she really play that". She was blown away by Lindsey's energy and how much more rugged and strong they sound live compared to the radio. She wasn't sure what to make of Stevie's crackhead dance but filmed the whole thing on her phone, lol. She got startled at first when people called out the band members names (and kept doing it throughout the show) but thought it was super cool.

My heart breaks for the fans who won't get to experience the Rumors 5. Maybe the new shows will be fun but it won't be the same.
In the deep recesses of my heart, I am hoping upon all hope that cooler heads will prevail, they will rectify this, and we will get a proper farewell somewhere down the road