View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:00 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
REALLY?????? Can she do ANYTHING that you won't defend? JESUS F CHRIST! Now I know why certain people get into power. People will let them get away with anything if they are blinded by their fanaticism. JUST WOW
Yeah, I gotta second this... One of the more ridiculous comments over the last few weeks of shocking ridiculousness (from a lot of people).

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THOUGH: NO. KLONOPIN DOES A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN JUST MAKE A PERSON TIRED, especially with regular use. The withdrawals come very fast and we're talking about a central nervous system depressant—lots of side effects from it, perhaps even when correctly spaced/dosed. At the very least it's important to note this because while SN rightly talks negatively about Klonopin, much of the medical community does not; it's still considered one of the best benzos. And it isn't. Not at all. Aside from the "Klonopin shuffle" (wobbly, easily fall over) being an occasional-to-regular occurence, there's the EATING, the people whom Klonopin relaxes to the point of manic or near-manic behaviors (shopping, sex, etc)... As bad for a person's behavior as a decade of being a cokehead—just different.

So, no, between the "laugh at the chair" and the claim that Klonopin only one makes one sleepy... COME ON NOW. Claims like this certainly aren't helping any case in defense of SN. And I write this a person who favors her in the various conversations...