View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Junior Ledgie

I could care less if LB kisses, flirts with anyone at the stage, the point is that for YEARS it was practice that the first 4 rows went up. Then 3, and now just front row suddenly in a short period of time. We buy a seat higher in price because you'd like that experience. You get there, you are told you can't go up anymore but people that did not pay do because they are better looking, it's very disappointing when it’s possibly the last show you’ll ever see. You are at yr seat and watch everyone have fun at the stage when you thought you were going to stand there. You don’t seem to understand in the least.

Not all people 40 plus are dead and don't sing so basically enthusiastic older fans aren't welcome this last leg of the tour to stage only the 1st row assuming we are dead? LOL We had an expectation, not that they owe us but suddenly it just stopped?? People are upset because it’s not that no one gets to go and they stopped the practice, it stopped to make room for young girls. I think it's great that young people love their music and sing along. I took a 24 year old with me before and she said it was the best show she ever saw. I’ve talked and enjoyed the company of many young people at these shows over the years. It's not FM's security's fault, they are just doing as they are told.

As for the kiss, it's what we saw, not figment of the imagination..also saw hand kisses too, absolutely, maybe YOU missed something, it was quick but My friend and I looked at each other at the same time and just cracked up when it happened standing from an angle we were. He bent down and kissed on the lips and then hands flew up and he kissed those too AND shook hands and signed things prior. We saw him put the paper in his coat pocket too and fans do that all the time write notes to the artist. Also, the girl wanting Lindsey to sign her breasts said it was her arm she wanted signed. So see the “breast” thing was your perception. She was not hanging out of her shirt at all but she did seem a bit overserved and was not a youngster so there was an active older fan. LOL Lindsey did laugh.

We're all fans young and old that’s why anyone in the room is there but when you feel you've been put out to pasture and yr love for a band is longer than the kids are old that replaced you and you PAID to be close and waited many years to be able to finally do it..well it’s just a change that wasn’t welcomed. Lindsey can flirt all he wants WHO CARES but if 2nd and 3rd rows are now squeezed out for that reason to make room for that, then it’s become a problem to older fans. What if you paid $750 before you realized things had changed this leg to go to the stage but you were replaced with others that didn’t pay and were told to stay in yr seat someone better looking gets yr spot. You might be complaining too.

Going forward many of us know what to expect. Even 2nd row or 3rd means 6th or 7th row. We’re just supposed to understand and be satisfied with your explanation that young pretty girls are just more fun and to give up yr spot for that reason and just go be happy about it. The band is amazing, I will always love the band and the joy they have brought me to this point, however, it’s a bummer to go out this way when yr last show you got shot down to go to the stage and you waited months for it where any other year it was a given and it’s for the reason WHY.