View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDemon View Post
I can say that he kissed a girl on the lips last night when she asked for one. Earlier in the show she asked and he said I promise and was wondering promise what. I figured a towel or a pick. At the end of the show he did lean down and had a couple of kisses. His focus for interaction was in that area for most of the night. The show was amazing as it always is but things have changed with the interaction this year. Yes, he's always flirted and it was fun, he makes great stares and faces but this year 2nd row and 3rd that could go up all the other years is now replaced as we've stated before. Which is disappointing when you buy the ticket thinking that is part of the fun, going up if you choose. I know other groups bring girls up. Usually they give them actual tickets to use seats slated for "guests" and upgrade. Not push out the paying guests telling them you can't go up anymore after paying $750 but beautiful young people can. Hey, I would go if I were selected to go up. I don't blame anyone for going when asked but what was such a fun tour being able to go up with yr VIP seat just turned to disappointment but things change in life and unfortunately first 3 rows going up is no more. I just wish I knew that when I bought the VIP tickets for a few shows for the stage experience everyone talked about. Could have saved alot of money and gone the cheaper seats as years past and had no expectations. Lindsey is amazing, no one can beat him. I've been to many shows but never saw personally anyone flirt so much with young girls all night long at his age. hahahaha But he can so he will.
What was Stevie's reaction to the girl asking for a kiss? I hope she didn't mouth, "not gonna happen"...