Thread: Anyone Else...
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

I feel that she is aware of him physically though. I get the impression that she's more afraid of him saying things to her sometimes. I've said this before, but you know that video when she is bent over a steam machine? She and Robin are there and Lindsey starts approaching her from across the room and she seems really nervous the whole time he is walking. When he gets to her, he says something very innocuous like "hi girls" or something. But she seemed pretty jumpy. And every time they performed Angel, it looked to me like she was always wondering where he was. Like, "Is he coming to the mic? What's he doing? Where is he?"

But yeah what you said about the neck and the draping. I think we are all taken by that moment in Mirage where he comes and leans on her back and you just have this feeling that this man is coming and lying on her and she doesn't even pay attention because . . . I don't know . . . she's used to his body on hers.

Michele
Ooooh let's talk more about that moment in Mirage. I absolutely love that, well the whole song, but especially that moment between Lindsey and Stevie. in spite of how much animosity they can have for each other they have such an amazing connection.