View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs down why i'm not going to see FM again.

i had a tough decision making to do today.
due to a bizarre chain of circumstances, i found myself with some extra money, at a time where there are still tickets on sale, and i can (more or less) afford going. it was either do this, or go with friends to the full moon party in Koh Phangan.
i figured that although it is probably the last chance to ever see them live, at the same time i'm also getting a little too old for raves, and maybe some time i could also go see stevie solo (whenever that happens).
i decided to resist the temptation, and not let FM drag me thru 2 continents in the same year. i bought myself a 3 week vecation to Thailand.
with every joint i smoke, i'm realizing more and more, that one day, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 20 years time, i'm gonna regret it very badly.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!