View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default I Must Go

Quote:
Originally posted by sulamith
Well since this has turned into the Go Insane critque thread, I want to say that I really like "I Must Go" alot as well. The lyrics are merely so-so, and he says "I Must Go" about 140 times, but the music and vocal sound of it is really cool. The layering of sounds make it sort of addicting to listen to. It doesn't really matter what he is saying or what it means, because in this case it just sounds so good.....
I have a friend who thinks exactly like you do - he was the only one at Texas A&M that I knew who loved LB almost as much as me! lol Anyway, we had an argument about this. He says "My favorite LIndsey song is 'I Must Go' and I was like "How can you like that BEST when it doesn't SAY anything!" And he says "I just don't listen to the words. I think it sounds cool." Which had me shaking my head but I guess it's not so uncommon!

Side note - funny story about this - one time we were arguing about "I Must Go" and I kept accidentally calling it "I Want You." He gives me this look and I could SO tell he thought I was making Freudian slips. What an ego! lol