Thread: Duet vs duo
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i keep reading these comments, and not from casual fans or lay peeps, but from hardcore fans here who should know better! seriously people?? you thought this album was gonna be duets?? since when FM do duets? was BN a duet album?? or an album by a duo?

since the first time i read that one article that was titled LB and CM to release a duets album, i just knew general public will becompletely confused by that stupid title. and by LB's weird expressions (burning the bridges anyone?). but people here?? seriously?!?!?!? did you REALLY though you will get duets?

what i still hope is that we will get a few songs like TAM or Hold Me where LB and CM trade lines. but did i think that was gonna be on EVERY song? when there are only 4 FM songs where they do that even though they have a few more cowrites? of course not!

THANKS for stating that! I never got the sentiment that Lindsey and Christine were going to sing and be proliferate on each others' tracks. And was kind of puzzled as to why so many people were bummed that Chris wasn't heard on Lindsey's song(s)?