View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
although she really didn't try to do ANYTHING creative during Covid.... at least nothing that got shared. I'm thinking of people who did videos.... I mean super short things like TikTok or longer bits on youtube either performing in their home studio or doing livestreams with fans or just pre recording little bits, or stepping up her game on Instagram....just.....nothing. Except moan about losing her last good years and missing the road.

I think it speaks more to why she likes touring-- like she doesn't know wtf to do with all the time at home she romanticized having during all her tours. Christ she was even talking getting a mobile home in that posh mobile home park for movie stars etc in Malibu. Her little perch above the sea. It feels like what she likes these days about touring is having that daily routine and appointments and being the center of a large group of people. So I'm gonna be surprised if she figures out how to make that work when she can't tour any more. She's still such a Luddite.
She didn't do anything creative?! She edited and released a 4 year old concert video!!!