View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Its not about begrudging anyone. Its just not a very creative process regardless of the tribute. A simple video of Kirwan playing when Chris is performing his song would be appropriate especially since his death was just over 3 months ago. I don't think because many don't know who he is would be the worst excuse ever. Hello!!! They are playing his music. I see it an easy connection for anyone to make during the song.
What else are they showing? Photos of birds flying? Its just a total lack of creativity. But be assured, Stevie made sure Tom's tribute was huge. Mike did not want to do Free Falling and I am sure he did not press Fleetwood Mac to do the tribute. It was all Stevie.
How anyone can perform Tom's music and do a tribute but also play Danny and Bob's songs and not even a quick photo or video of him playing is just plain dumb. All Stevie did was bring her 24K Gold video projector and project on the screen what she has been showing for over a year now.
I don't know if they were showing pictures of either of them but didn't Mick speak about Danny and Bob during the Tulsa show? I thought there was a mention of both.