View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Senior Ledgie

Wasn’t it Lindsey who said or alluded to being tired of playing “Greatest Hits”? So how did we end up finally mixing things up a bit now that he’s gone?

I really like the looks of this setlist. I’m kind of debating the Saturday Chicago show. Wasn’t even on my radar at this point until a friend I turned on to FM messaged me just assuming I’d be there. I feel iffy about giving a band that’s screwed around with my emotions so much so much money (like yikes $230 for a crappy up high side seat to Saturday’s show? Last FM concert I went to was Rosemont on Valentine’s Day a few years back and I could be wrong but could’ve sworn we paid $200ish for floor seats right before the show. I’ve definitely paid less for better seats for other Mac shows so ehhh... I’d have bought my ticket unquestionably the day they went on sale if Lindsey was still with them.). But man I really like the looks of this setlist. Dang it. I feel like I’ve got emotional whiplash over this band lately. Liked what I’ve heard of the current tour in some Instagram clips too. Is there a thread around for people who are waffling on whether to go to this tour? Because shoot am I conflicted. But what a nice setlist. I’m genuinely surprised.