View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I have never paid attention to that stuff. I think everyone just needs to speak their peace.
If only everyone spoke their peace. Instead, people seem to like speaking their piece, and we have all sorts of opinions waved about as if they all matter and are valid!

To be very honest, yes, I do take notice of such things, though I wish I didn't. I certainly don't discount opinions from people with lower post counts than mine (because really, I'm still a newbie and don't have a high count, anyway), partly because there's a multitude of reasons for that. I have, however, stopped myself from posting a few times here and there when I've noticed who it is who has said something - not necessarily just because of a post count but because people have a tendency to 'discuss' in different ways, and it's not always worth it for me, and I know I am overly sensitive to certain things...

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"