View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
Aw thanks - and no I don't think those who see me on a day to day basis notice anything - but yeah - it sucks to basically not fit into an entire wardrobe

I know it's no one's fault but my own - perhaps this is the wakeup call I needed to truly get my ass in gear and hit the gym BIG TIME - and more importantly to stop eating so much crap.

My diet has really gone to pot this year - but it was a big transition year - and now that I'm getting more settled I hope that my diet will improve It's not the meals that do it - it's the snacking - I'm SUCH a bad snacker...
I say don't be so hard on yourself. For most, weight fluctuates, right? Blame it on the fact that it was a transitional year; those kind just seem to call for more eating because of emotional situations. I think that's totally human. You'll probably feel better once you commit to working out because you'll be happy that you're helping matters by doing so, but don't drive yourself crazy over it. At one point you were skinnier, but that doesn't mean you don't look good now by any means.