View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's really tough to be a FM fan right now (at least for me) and it's tough actually to come to this board sometimes.
I am really struggling to get behind this incarnation of the group. It has nothing to do with the talent of this group (new and old), but everything to do with the lies, half truths and misinformation that was dispersed at the time we heard LB wasn't touring with them. That, coupled with the lack of regard by the band towards Lindsey's contribution to the FM in their statements was a slap in the face to FM fans of the Rumours 5 lineup. From my perspective, Lindsey and Stevie are bat $h*t crazy FOR and ABOUT each other period. And probably just a bit artistically nuts in general (that's not meant to be negative, misogny, sexist, btw) And that's not to say they are pining away for each other, because I don't mean that and I really don't believe that. Do I think there's love left here? YES. But it's more about how both of their careers would not have happened without each other, and I really do believe that!
I want to thank both BombaySapphires and BWBOY for their recent posts. Really nice to see open and differing views and opinions aired it a way that's not biting or cutting to "either side" but really encompassing the views of all. So nice to read--thank you .