View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoursAndHours View Post
They are going to play Save Me, As Long As You Follow, and probably Freedom too, and you can't stop them, lol. If Billy really was the other audition, that all but confirms that some BTM era stuff is coming back.

As for older stuff, haven't they name-dropped Rattlesnake Shake and Station Man already? And Oh Well? They're going out to please themselves on this tour, the "ten hits" are for the fans. 60 songs on the board to choose from, according to Stevie. Their whole catalog is up for grabs right now.
I've been wrong before, but I'm willing to bet a lot money that there's no way in hell that a lackluster tune from a sub par album like "Freedom" will make it into the set list. With many amazing songs that have never been played before to choose from, if "Freedom" is in this set list, I will consider it the final nail in the coffin.

Billy was the other audition, but it was not to play tunes from "Behind The Mask" and "Time"--they considered him for the old blues/Pre-75 stuff, which at least has some artistic credibility.