View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wouldn't say we are 'demanding', I would say we are 'invested'. We are invested in him and his career, both emotionally and to be honest, financially. All great artists have had patrons whose financial support enabled them to pursue their art. I see us as LB's patrons. We have supported and promoted him and his art for decades. And people don't make that kind of commitment to just anybody; they do it only for those artists they truly believe in and whose art touches them in some way. Which is the emotional element. So we care about him and what happens to him not just as an artist but as a person.

That said, I agree that neither he nor his family owes us anything regarding his personal life. But people are curious about how this will impact his artistic career. Like others have speculated, I also think at this point in time they likely still just don't know how it will turn out. Why say anything until all the data is in? Whatever they say will be picked up and splashed all over the press. Let's face it, Lindsey is competitive, and I just don't see him wanting the whole sh*tshow last couple years of everything with FM to end with him knocked out of the game altogether, unable to say whatever he wants/needs to say for himself via his music.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 09-03-2019 at 01:22 PM..