View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I would love to sit down with Christine and talk about the early days with Bob. I don't think they got along very much. I say that only because of the things Bob said. He was the first American in the band and he said they and especially Christine expected to be treated like royalty. Bob also said Christine did not like his speaking parts during live shows and would give him the evil eye.
On the flip side, the show with Bob in 1981 they were all smiling friends. It was Lindsey who produced Sentimental Lady to make it a big solo hit for Bob which again Christine sung back up. Now that he has passed, I am sure she would have nothing but good things to say about him. But the treatment he got for the RRHOF was horrendous and probably over not that much money. And the worst part of it was Mick's second book where he raved about Bob over and over, never a bad word. It was pure propaganda compared to the hard truth how he was treated. I may be in the minority but I was insulted the band performed Hypnotized on stage just as much as Second Hand News during this last tour. These people have NO SHAME.

Lindsey produced the song at Mick's request. Lindsey told me directly that he did it as a favor for Mick. So as big a douche as Mick can be, he really is the one that stays in touch with people and puts the most value on relationships (not 100%, but then who is)