View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I was on an Eagles board for a while, maybe 10(just googled - 2006) years ago(it was around the time Felder's book came out, because I won a copy in a giveaway they were doing), and a member sent me about a dozen different Eagles shows on DVD.
The fact that Christchurch was a pro shoot makes you wonder if it was supposed to be released, but the weather made it not a good option? The audience looks miserable, with their rain ponchos pulled down tight. And you can see the Eagle's breath when they're singing, so it had to be a miserable night for all.

Keeping Bob out of the HOF WAS CRIMINAL.
"Bob Welch SAVED Fleetwood Mac" - Mick Fleetwood
Then act like it, you bunch of douchecanoes!
I hope Christine regrets her insistence on keeping him out. Although I doubt any of these people regret any of their actions...
My guess is Christine probably doesn't give Bob Welch a passing thought much at all. Definitely a disgrace - there wouldn't be a Stevie and Lindsey era of Fleetwood Mac if there wasn't a Bob era. And that time has some of Christine's best songs in her entire catalog IMO. Dumb.

I always wondered what the point of that Christchurch show being filmed was - would they have released a live show such a short time after releasing the HFO video? Like The Dance, HFO was polished and while good, a full length HFO era concert, warts/rain and all, would be a great release.