View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:05 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
Carol Ann Harris has stories of his violet temper tantrums in her book of a few years ago too.
Yes, Carol Ann's book goes into detail about her own abuse at his hands; her book was published by a respected small publisher, and I highly recommend it. Lindsey never made a public statement about her claims either; she had witnesses to some of it, and that may be why. I'm sorry if it's true. And I believe it. I am VERY disappointed that this new book seems to rehash previous info that all of us real fans already know about. What I remain interested in, and would ask Stevie about if I were interviewing her, is what their relationship was like between joining FM and the time they broke up. I recall her saying she immediately went out and got her own apartment. And that by September, their combined net worth was $1 million. But how did they spend their time as a couple? Were there still good times? I'm hesitant to read this book because the inevitable (from the looks of it) incorrect info will drive this diehard fan around the bend.