View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I 100% agree with this. I don't think new music is happening. When would they even do it? I don't think there will be any more tours with this 'lineup' either. After the last tour John basically said he's not gonna keep doing this for much longer. Stevie will have whatever solo trek she'll do next that will, as per usual, take roughly 2 years. And I read that Mike Campbell has plans to record or tour or both with his other band for right after this tour. And sorry, but nobody cares about Neil Finn. These people are all nearly 70 or already in their 70s. Who knows what their health will even be like in a few years, or if they'll all still be alive.
IMO this tour is the end of Fleetwood Mac and it's just awful how they ruined their whole legacy at this time. Once the drama started, they should've made the decision to disband after MusiCares. It would have been going out on a high point.
There is no new music coming out of this bunch....I just don't see it being logical, feasible or remotely possible.