Thread: MacNuggets
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Second Hand News cover Fleetwood Mac

If you're a Fleetwood Mac fan, I recommend watching the following video... this is a performance I shot and edited of Second Hand News covering the album Rumours in it's entirety at Beauty Bar in Austin.

Second Hand News presents Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours" Album Cover from Magic Spoon Productions on Vimeo.

http://magicspoonproductions.blogspo...r-rumours.html
Thanks Viv. You sure do get around! I'm all for anyone who wants celebrate the music of Fleetwood Mac. They they were having fun, along with the audience. It's really out of bounds to critque the performance, but I can't resist it!

The girls were not very good singers; in particular the blonde in the top hat. She flapped around awkwardly so much it was very distracting. And there was one too many tamborines. They should have seperated the girls on stage.

However I watch the whole performance. There were some good moments, and laughable ones -- for them being so bad. But that's entertainment in itself. It was interesting hearing them attempt vocal parts of the songs that even Fleetwood Mac doesn't attempt in live performances. "You Make Loving Fun" was...different!

Last edited by PenguinHead; 09-15-2010 at 07:51 PM..