View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 06:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
NO, its NOT a false narrative which is why I brought it up. Prices are higher than On With The Show too.
20% off from what? Time elapsed? LMAO On with the show tour was announced and sold within a month of the first concert. These dates were announced over a half a year before the performance in many cities. No comparison there.
The bottom line is while they may not get On With The Show numbers, they will get Unleashed numbers (that tour cancelled shows). Don't forget, Unleashed was in the top 10 concert grosses of 2013.
You can scream FAKE NEWS all you want but the facts show otherwise.
I am not going to debate this with you. Average ticket price is not higher and shows are less than 60 days out. We can cherry pick good markets and poor markets, but the average is what it is.

In my 21 years visiting the ledge I have neve posted fake news and used what information I have had access to give like minded fans a bit of additional insight. I am not a bomb thrower or a power poster, and always try to offer nuance in my posts. I will not be labeled a liar. I am fine going back underground as far as this forum again. Probably for the better given the vitriol contained within these circular threads.

I am right on this and not going to debate it anymore. Choose to believe what you want and enjoy the show!