View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Oh wow, its amazing how people stretch an interview to mean things she never said. People run to tweet or twist her statements.

She said any future Fleetwood Mac tour is unlikely and would be iffy. Nothing is planned of course since they just got off the road last year.
She was speaking off the cuff. How can you discard Stevie and John since there are no tours even planned. If no tour is planned and they were never asked, how can you discard them?
Its all hypothetical stuff at this point because there is no discussion of any such event. Johns been meaning to stay on his boat since 1983. Stevie has been discarded a million times.

How can you rule out members of a band for a tour that most likely will never happen, is not planned, and not even discussed.

Her voice sounded very old or maybe she was under the weather. Totally irresponsible for some of those tweets trying to make something out of nothing. She sounded like she would not even commit to a tour. There is no tour planned. John was never asked, and Stevie was never asked.

What would be a true and fair statement to say: In the unlikely event a Fleetwood Mac tour did happen, It would surprise Christine if John or Stevie took part.

A headline John McVie and Stevie Nicks leave Fleetwood Mac is ridiculous. By the sound of her voice, its possible Christine would be the last one committing to any such tour.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 02-07-2021 at 02:28 PM..