View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I have no idea who's traveled by jet before with FM, so I don't have an answer or guess about that. But I do see more clearly your point about why you felt sorry for Ricky, that it wasn't that being on a bus was a hardship. I have to say, from the interview, he does seem to having a great time. Doing something he loves, hopefully making some good money, and having time between tour dates to actually go sight seeing (if that's something he's into), good for him.

I think overall I'm just a bit surprised that he isn't considered one of the higher priority employees. I mean, in terms of the entourage, this band probably has relatively little in the way of family travelling with them. Christine most probably has no family with her and John most likely just has Julie with him. I cant imagine Mick has any of his girls travelling with him so its probably just his girlfriend (Chelsea???? are they still together????).
If they have two planes then I'd just imagine all players on the stage would be afforded the luxury of flying. Now I might be wrong. It might be that due to the lower anticipated income from this tour they are cutting costs. Perhaps all the back up players really are travelling by bus for this tour. I really would be genuinely surprised though.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood