View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i do appreciate your efforts, so thanks for that! wonder which ones? in the first post i quoted here, bombay listed following:

"for anyone unhappy with the current FM situation, whether they are FM fans, LB fans, BN fans, or SN fans, these were the terms tossed around here:
Pathetic
Hateful
A Trump voter (which is f&cking hilarious)
a loser with nothing else going on in my life...
A Lindsey fanatic...
Have I missed any of the names that have been thrown around on here by Stevie diehards, who are all upset because they have been called
Children of Stevie
Chiffonheads"
I think his comments came after a post I made yesterday, that a few posters were up in arms about someone saying "pathetic", and I reminded those people that just the day before they were perfectly happy to use the term "Children of Stevie are out of their cells again" as soon as anyone said anything in defence of the rest of the band members.

I think bwboy was looking for a term that would be equivalent to the CoS to demonstrate how derogatory it is, and can we refrain from describing other people here in those terms.

I really didn't want to bring this topic up again, just trying to explain.

And yes we can all try to be not so sensitive about things, but it's also ok to try to sort these issues out.

Hope I'm making some kind of sense???