View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 08:52 AM

I attended and it was amazing to be in the presence of greatness.

There wasn't much new of anything said. Lindsey took a few indirect jabs at Stevie. He basically said he couldn't imagine being an artist and not wanting to write or be creative. He then said (in a round about Lindsey way) it's lucky for a band like Fleetwood Mac that the fans are ok constantly hearing the live hits and having 3 generations that expect to hear those hits. When asked what it was like to do BuckVie and then go to Dodgers' Stadium, he stated, "It's a mind****." He clearly would rather do the BuckVie shows and not FMac.

Christine was her usual funny, clever, gorgeous and slender self. She wore her brown snake skin leather with her light blue jeans, beautiful red scarf, and the white shoes.
The woman has legs for days.

She again forgot she toured solo in 1984 and was able to experience the intimate theaters across the USA. She's so humble, almost to a fault. Lindsey gave her a lot of props and the moderator did as well. Going from blues to adjusting her music to Bob Welch and then LB/SN era. When asked how her music changed as a songwriter over all those years. Christine: I don't think about it. I just write for the album. (I'm paraphrasing)

They joked about the Christine songs that FM attempted as a 4 piece. He remembered Don't Stop. But then, when a few people shouted out, Say You Love Me... Lindsey said, "No we didn't" (to the crowd) And a few people said, "oh yes you did." And Christine laughed. So Lindsey obviously blocked out that horrible moment when Stevie tried to sing both songs. He started trying to sing it on stage in his chair and then just stopped and Christine watched him with a smirk.

This event was so much fun. The genuine bond between Christine and Lindsey is so strong and really very sweet. There's absolutely no acting or faking that I see in any of it. It's just beautiful.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 10-13-2017 at 12:55 PM..