View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And the thing is, I think it would be easier to get Christine to sing on the other Lindsey songs. To sing and play on them or to contribute songs of her own than it would be to get her on the stage in London. She'd actually have fun recording, is my guess.

Lindsey's not dumb, so I don't understand exactly why he doesn't see that the way to get Stevie is to work with Christine instead. He could have an FM album. He wouldn't have to worry about doing any of those Christine songs in concert, because he could just do Miss Fantasy with Stevie, in addition to Sad Angel and Without You, so the Christine stuff could just be on record. It would generate tremendous publicity. First time together since 1997 (well I know it's 1998, but the media doesn't).

I think the buzz it would cause might help him on his solo tours. Why he doesn't want this as an option is beyond me. Also, to repeat, if he did that and started recording with Christine he'd have to beat Stevie off anyway. So, if he'd work with Christine he wouldn't need Stevie (and would still have her on tour), but he would get her, anyway like it or not. She would run to him down whichever Christine road he chose.

I think Mick understands this, but what is Lindsey's deal?

Michele