Thread: Boston tonight!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
My only disappointment, really, is that they omitted my two favorite songs from the new record ("On With the Show" and "Carnival Begin"), but the ones they DID play were fabulous.

Can anyone supply me the names of the drummer and bass player? I need them if I am going to write a proper review of the show for my website.
The drummer is Jimmy Paxson -- he played with Stevie on a tour or two. I don't remember which ones, like Crystal Visions or something in 2007. Don't know the bass player. Sorry.

I also went to the Boston show last night. And also sad they didn't play my two favorites - On with the Show and Carnival Begin. But I cried when I heard "Hold Me" for the first time live.

But I had a great time down front. Christine and Lindsey were having fun! And they both sounded great! That's my two cents.
"It was, because we demanded it from the very beginning. You can't be a wimp, and then one or two years later decide not to be a wimp anymore. Because people will always treat you like a wimp, once they have decided that's what you are. So you can never be that. You have to be strong, tough, smart, and know who you are. So, people will get that. Then, they're always going to be great to you. Then, they listen to you; they listen to your songs. They give you a chance. Otherwise, you get nowhere."

Last edited by PoetofRhiannon; 06-29-2017 at 04:07 PM..