View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
Pretty good memory, THD! I'm sure this would be the video you're thinking of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtmW2ek7WkQ

This is also on the Fleetwood Mac "The Early Years" DVD.

Great posts you've been making, THD - keep it up. I know a lot of us here would love to hear more of your recollections of seeing the band play live, as well as of all those lost TV appearances.
Thank you very much !

Just looked at the you tube clip. I have seen this before ,as it happens ,but I'm convinced the filmed insert on Colour Me Pop was not this .The only other things I remember about what I saw was that it wasnt in a studio ,it was in a house or something ,and, as I say ,my memory is of Peter sitting on a chair ,possibly astride it ,with it turned round the wrong way (obviously he wasnt playing a guitar at this point though he might still have been wearing it ) It was more like an early pop promo vid !

Now that's what I remember ,but I'm old enough and ugly enough (as my dad used to say )to know that after all these years it's only too easy easy to combine two different events into the one memory etc .

But I'd dearly like to be proved wrong about all my reminiscences of this .cause that would mean that the tape of the prog has turned up !! Come on someone prove me wrong !

Finally ,Jeremy seems to be the only Fleetwood Mac member who post here, and he was there when they recorded it, and judging from the Peter Green doc ,his memory is spot on .( One of the delights of that prog was to see him interviewed - in all my time of following this band I had never seen him talk !)

Last edited by THD; 02-12-2011 at 06:34 PM..