View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh yes, seteca, I totally get what he was trying to convey with that composition, believe me, I could write about 4 pages here as to why he was in such a state, but don't worry, I won't do that here.....

Anyway, I understand his artisitc statement, however, falling back on the old Bandstand line....it doesn't have a good beat and I can't dance to it! LOL!! What I am saying is that I don't exactly want to turn that up in the car and jam to it, so I don't like it, personally. I do however, really like "I Want You" which is equally frenetic and wild, and it is a blast to pump that one up and snap your fingers. I really like the background sounds at the beginning. They sound like clock gears or wheels turning, like you can hear is thoughts percolating inside his head! Now that is cool, and has a good beat and I can dance to it!