View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
She said the two characters in Twilight in general reminded her of her and Lindsey which is why she brought out Lady From the Mountain after watching it but with the specific scene where Bella falls on the forest floor after Edward leaves I believe that reminded her of Joe Walsh, just from how she talked about it. Wow everything about this sentence was cringeworthy lol.
I think she just related to the song because she's been involved with married men before various times but I don't think it's connected to anyone specific.
Those folks drop to the forest floor frozen and all that (side note: I seriously watched those movies just because of Stevie, and kept waiting for some winter forest scene whether they both collapse... LOL). I only knew about the SnL connection. I didn't realize that was some kind of Joe Walsh reference somehow... not sure I want to know more there...

However, the lyric it most reminds me of is the one from Love Is: "And her heart broke down - she cried - she fell to the floor." Do we know who that is about? Or is "fall to the floor" just a way Stevie dramatically expresses feeling overwhelming emotion?

Last edited by sodascouts; 06-20-2018 at 06:02 PM..