View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
is it me or does Linds just look so much smaller these days?? In the old days (70s for sure) he seemed like such a big guy-- not husky but TALL… he'd stand next to Mick and not seem much shorter and Mick is well over 6 feet. Maybe it was all that hair then, and his platform sandals and all? But even in the Tusk era, with the hair shorn off, he still seemed tall. Nowadays he seems much shorter and even in this pic it's like his shoulders seem small and perhaps even a little frail. If that's his son on his left, the kid looks a lot bigger than LB. Ah, age gets us all.
He's a pretty average-height but very thin man. In person he seems so much smaller in every way. But I say average height because he has sort of a little slouch/stoop that might make him seem shorter. But I'm pretty certain his son is larger than him. And even when Linds was younger and on the swim team, he may have been more buff than now but he was still a pretty slender guy.

Will must take after Lindsey's dad. I've seen pics of him and he seemed more large/buff. Well, more than Lindsey for sure.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL