View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 12:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Christine discussed having her tubes tied before. That's not the first time she talked about not having children. And I don't think she agrees with Stevie that she gave up dating for her career. In fact I think it's just the opposite. She dated, but it wasn't easy to find the right person.
yes, that bit surprised me. you all talked about her saying she had her tubes tied and never regretted it. some people don't want to have children and i always assumed Christine is one of those women. from this interview seems like her main barrier was actually that although she dated and was married several times, she never really found the right man to have a family with.

so yeah she may have regrets, but doesn't everybody? and isn't it great that she can change her life again, and do what she feels would be fun, again?

i liked the part about playing arena without having a drink, and feeling great about it. so London performances must have really be the turning point for her, when she decided she wants it all back.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"