View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRaccoon View Post
I really regret missing out on the Buckingham McVie tour. The night they were playing in my area, I was on a cruise with my family and I'm probably the only member of my family who would have rather been at a Buckingham McVie concert than on a cruise. I thought maybe they would have done a second leg and if not that, I figured Fleetwood Mac (with Lindsey) would tour again. I hold out hope that they're open to reforming with Lindsey again after this tour ends but as they're getting up there in age, who knows if they'll tour again at all? It's just such a shame for so many reasons.
Buck Vie was the BEST chapter in the past 30 years of FM, imo. I LOVED it, and cried at both shows I saw.

Yeah, part of the crying was realizing that the BAND OF MY ENTIRE LIFE is winding down, and approaching the end of their runways. There isn't much time left for the swan song we'd hoped for, and it sure looks like Buck Vie was it. I'm still very thankful for it.

I'd love for them to get back together after this debacle, but they're both losing their voices... what can we hope for in 2-3 years?